Sign Up for Newsletter
What is Prima Triphala?
Triphala is made from three medicinal plants Amla, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki which are found in India. It is a rich source of vitamin C and flavonoids. In Ayurveda, Triphala to treat symptoms like Constipation, Inflammation, Oral Care, Skincare & Eyes care. Triphala has the goodness which may be helpful for Gastrointestinal health. It has Anti-aging, Anti-obesogenic, Anti-microbial, Anti-diabetic, and Stress reducing potential.
Benefits of Prima Triphala
• Triphala is used in symptoms from stomach ailments and dental cavities
• Triphala helps lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels in people with type 2 diabetes
• It's anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties may help heal certain skin issues
• Triphala is beneficial for our oral health
• Protective effect on the epidermis and on dermal fibroblasts
• Helps them recover from injury
• It may be helpful for treating constipation
How do I get started?
For adults, take one 1 to 2 Ayurvedic Veg. capsules twice daily with meals or after meal.
Supplement Facts: -
Serving Size: 1 Quick Release Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120 Aloe (Lily of the Desert)
500 mg Capsule
Other ingredients: Pure Vegetarian Capsule, Aloe Vera
Dosage: For Adults, take 1 capsule 2 to 4 times daily, preferably with meals or after meal.
WARNING: Consult your doctor before use, in case of pregnant women, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. If you find any adverse reactions, immediately stop using this product and refer your doctor. If seal under cap is missing or damaged, do not use. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
No Review Found.